Jira is a project management tool that, thanks to its versatility, can be used to work in any industry.
The basic version of Jira has simple functionality for managing projects at different levels using Scrum and Kanban methods. But a huge plus is that this functionality can be expanded with the help of applications, and add functions that are needed for the work of your team.
So, they are like apps for your smartphone.
Yes, Jira, like all Atlassian products, has a marketplace with more than 9,000 plugins, including free ones.
Even as Atlassian moves to the cloud, plugin functionality continues to offer a great way to customize Jira, Confluence, and other products.
What issues do Jira apps solve?
The most diverse, starting with advanced functionality for project management (tracking working hours, automatic reports, integration of Jira notifications with mail or channel in Slack), interface improvements, test management and development, and ending with integration with other tools (GitLab, GitHub, Figma, Miro, Microsoft Teams, Trello, OneDrive, etc.)
Custom addon development for Jira
Apps allow you to customize Jira to your needs. But what if you need special functionality or an exclusive application?
We provide Atlassian-Based Apps & Addons Development and Customizations services.
Our experts create customized solutions for your business and for the long term:
- Custom development and addons for Atlassian Server and Cloud products
- New applications and addons for Atlassian Market according to your technical task
- API integration with any software
The Polontech team can adapt applications for Jira, Confluence and other Atlassian products for each client. Polontech provides a team of developers, business analysts, testers and customer support, and accompanies the entire product lifecycle. Here are a few of our cases:
Jira Warehouse AutoMate
Warehouse automation system for Nokia in Africa and the Indo-Oceanic region:
- Monitors events in the warehouse, collects data and analyzes them for decision-making and integration into other business areas.
- Informs customers about the status of orders in real-time, reducing the number of calls to the support service.
After integrating the plugin with the e-commerce platform, Nokia improved the accuracy of order fulfillment and eliminated errors related to the product catalog.
Analyzes and visualizes Jira tasks for all projects and teams.
- Combines all projects on one screen.
- Shows the interdependencies between tasks, specialists, and projects
- Indicates overloaded team members and helps to distribute the load.
- Indicates possible problems and constraints.
Designed for simple visualization based on powerful analytics.
Let’s discuss your project!
Get a free 30-min consultation, and we’ll get you covered.