Atlassian Jira Integration
The prime choice for project management in software development.
How to integrate Jira Software?
We install Atlassian products on your server to grant total control over your data:
- Update the environment, aptitudes, and repositories.
- Install the database, Java, and reverse proxy.
- Configure swapping, proxy, SSL, and Java environment.
- Install Atlassian applications autorun.
- Register the service.
We help you start using Atlassian products in minutes.
- Create a corporate site with instances for the selected Atlassian products.
- Add additional products and apps by your choice.
- Configure billing.
- Invite users and distribute admin rights to manage the site and each product.
- Connect your current user directory to enable the same sign-on for the existing software and new Atlassian products.
We install the selected Atlassian products on Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, or Digital Ocean. See the example of our implementation on Amazon.
- Create an AWS account and network infrastructure based on virtual private cloud (VPS).
- Configure an application load balancer as an SSL termination proxy.
- Configure private subnets with Amazon Linux-based Atlassian cluster and instances, plus Amazon RDS as an external database.
- Configure public subnets with network address translation gateways and Linux bastion host.
- Configure the shared storage system based on Amazon EFS.
- Add Amazon CloudWatch to control applications and database nodes.
Get a free 30-minutes consultation
We cover every aspect of team and project management. Let’s
discuss what is best for you.
We’ll take your hand and lead you through the full process of Jira Software Integration
We install it as a ground for Agile transformation with projects broken into sprints, tasks distributed and prioritized, and reports used to enhance teams’ performance. Polontech will train you to track it, prevent recurring issues, and create a disaster recovery plan to quickly solve any big problem in the future.