What type of products Atlassian company provides?
- Jira Core – the start of your digitalized project management. Here, we define processes through workflows, configure boards for task visualization, and set up monitoring tools.
- Jira Software – the prime choice for project management in software development. We install it as a ground for Agile transformation with projects broken into sprints, tasks distributed and prioritized, and reports used to enhance teams’ performance.
- Jira Service Desk – the best option for support and IT teams covering ITIL-based incident, request, problem, and change management for external and internal customers.
- Jira Align – the software to scale Agile initiatives. We install it to bring Agility into every team and on every level of your organization.
- Atlassian Bitbucket – ensures collaboration on the code. As you get it, we configure code review tools, secure it from unauthorized changes, and configure Bitbucket Pipelines.
- Sourcetree – is a Git client. We install it to provide access to Git repositories from your Windows or Mac and visualize development beyond command lines.
- Scriptrunner – is a powerful admin app for Jira. We install it to broaden Jira with extra functionality right for your team.
- Atlassian Fisheye – is a browser tool for code management. Best way to make all changes in code transparent and understandable.
- Tempo Planner – essential Jira add-on for planning and resource management.
How to integrate Atlassian Products?
Atlassian tools are simple and transparent in integration. You need to choose the licensing you want, purchase it and then you get immediate access to the tool. Still, it might seem challenging for new users, so we’re here to help you with that.
We install Atlassian products on your server to grant total control over your data:
- Update the environment, aptitudes, and repositories.
- Install the database, Java, and reverse proxy.
- Configure swapping, proxy, SSL, and Java environment.
- Install Atlassian applications autorun.
- Register the service.
We help you start using Atlassian products in minutes.
- Create a corporate site with instances for the selected Atlassian products.
- Add additional products and apps by your choice.
- Configure billing.
- Invite users and distribute admin rights to manage the site and each product.
- Connect your current user directory to enable the same sign-on for the existing software and new Atlassian products.
We install the selected Atlassian products on Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, or Digital Ocean. See the example of our implementation on Amazon.
- Create an AWS account and network infrastructure based on virtual private cloud (VPS).
- Configure an application load balancer as an SSL termination proxy.
- Configure private subnets with Amazon Linux-based Atlassian cluster and instances, plus Amazon RDS as an external database.
- Configure public subnets with network address translation gateways and Linux bastion host.
- Configure the shared storage system based on Amazon EFS.
- Add Amazon CloudWatch to control applications and database nodes.
We’ve been doing this since 2009, delivering value to the customers.
Large corporations to startups – we don’t care about the size but seek out nearly impossible tasks. Address us with a task that you think is impossible. Together we bring your company and the whole industry to the next level.
Get a free 30-minutes consultation
We cover every aspect of team and project management. Let’s
discuss what is best for you.