Atlassian product at your service. Why install?
- Jira Core – the start of your digitalized project management. Here, we define processes through workflows, configure boards for task visualization, and set up monitoring tools.
- Jira Software – the prime choice for project management in software development. We install it as a ground for Agile transformation with projects broken into sprints, tasks distributed and prioritized, and reports used to enhance teams’ performance.
- Jira Service Desk – the best option for support and IT teams covering ITIL-based incident, request, problem, and change management for external and internal customers.
- Jira Align – the software to scale Agile initiatives. We install it to bring Agility into every team and on every level of your organization.
The only solution you need for knowledge base management. By introducing Confluence, we:
- Bring notes, documents, multimedia, and dynamic content to a single space, making it freely shareable and secure.
- Structure your existing knowledge by building the data hierarchy so intuitive as to find the needed information in seconds.
- Enable collaboration on data for teams to use the knowledge, generate it, and get feedback.
- Set up custom storage templates for every team so that they continue working with the information like they used to.
All in all, we make collective knowledge work on you.
Bamboo – enables continuous integration and delivery. We install it to build an automated ecosystem where you code, test, and release.
Bitbucket – ensures collaboration on the code. As you get it, we configure code review tools, secure it from unauthorized changes, and configure Bitbucket Pipelines.
Sourcetree – is a Git client. We install it to provide access to Git repositories from your Windows or Mac and visualize development beyond command lines.
Atlassian Access – as a security control center for the Atlassian stack. We install it to standardize security policies for all software across the organization, introduce new authentication methods, and trace user activities with detailed logs.
Crowd – for user sign-on and identity management. We install it to enable access to all Atlassian apps with one login and password. Moreover, we configure it to work with your existing identity directories, like Active Directory, LDAP, OpenLDAP, Microsoft Azure AD, and you name it.
Opsgenie – as an alert and notification system.
- Enables alerts through additional channels, like chats and ticket systems.
- Automates incident response depending on the source of the alert and other parameters.
- Provides alert response analytics as a baseline for improvement.
Statuspage – to inform customers on the statuses of their requests.
We introduce it to open new channels for user interactions, prompt communication with response templates, and inform clients of the critical services’ uptime.
The best option to visualize task management. By introducing Trello, we:
- Switch you from emails, paper stickers, and spreadsheets to a single visual board showing all tasks, their statuses, and assigned workers.
- Guide you from the big picture to task details in one click.
- Enhance task collaboration with comments, mentions, invited users, and access permissions.
- Configure task status updates for managers and event-based notifications for workers.
Installing Atlassian Cloud or Server
We install Atlassian products on your server to grant total control over your data:
- Update the environment, aptitudes, and repositories.
- Install the database, Java, and reverse proxy.
- Configure swapping, proxy, SSL, and Java environment.
- Install Atlassian applications autorun.
- Register the service.
We help you start using Atlassian products in minutes.
- Create a corporate site with instances for the selected Atlassian products.
- Add additional products and apps by your choice.
- Configure billing.
- Invite users and distribute admin rights to manage the site and each product.
- Connect your current user directory to enable the same sign-on for the existing software and new Atlassian products.
We install the selected Atlassian products on Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, or Digital Ocean. See the example of our implementation on Amazon.
- Create an AWS account and network infrastructure based on virtual private cloud (VPS).
- Configure an application load balancer as an SSL termination proxy.
- Configure private subnets with Amazon Linux-based Atlassian cluster and instances, plus Amazon RDS as an external database.
- Configure public subnets with network address translation gateways and Linux bastion host.
- Configure the shared storage system based on Amazon EFS.
- Add Amazon CloudWatch to control applications and database nodes.
Get a free 30-minutes consultation
We cover every aspect of team and project management. Let’s
discuss what is best for you.