What’s New in JIRA Agile
New enhanced reports in JIRA Agile provide more actionable data than ever before to drive more informed decision:
- Team larger releases and epics with detailed reports showing progress and scope change
- Optimized development speed and culture by spotting tasks that slow the team down
Agile teams can now more flexibly add new issues when planning work in JIRA:
- Issues are often raised when carrying out planning and estimation with your team.
- To make this easy, you can now directly add an issue to your backlog in the Plan view of your Agile board.
- Just type the issue summary + enter to add it to your backlog!
Administrators can quickly respond to development teams
- Extend your JIRA project right from the view issue screen
- Create new versions in JIRA as developers release code
- Add new components as the team expands their product’s reach