Well, this morning’s Atlassian session was a real exciting one! Our team didn’t even suspect it would be so packed with announcements and new opportunities, but there they were. First and foremost, we’d like to thank all the speakers – Mike Cannon-Brookes, Scott Farquhar, Aubrey Blanche, Cameron Deatsch, Anu Bharadwaj and Otto Ruettinger – for sharing with us corporate news and their vision of Atlassian present and future.
Here’s the most significant changes awaiting for us:
- release of JIRA Server Mobile app for iOS and Android.
- Jira Software 8.0 with custom email notification settings for admins and customers
batch email notifications
- Code Insights for Bitbucket server, allowing to ship code to whatever tool you’re working with
- Datacenter approval of apps at Atlassian Marketplace
- launch of Atlassian Access – tool for security policy configuration and management across all Atlassian ecosystem
- acquisition of OpsGenie by Atlassian
- JIRA Ops tool to upgrade incident resolution experience
There were many other, smaller innovations and improvements, but the ones mentioned above we find affecting our future as Atlassian Partners the most. We’ll have time after the Summit to fully realize their impact – for now we have to hurry to another session!