We increase the workflow productivity for hundreds of users
When it comes to organizing a workflow, the majority of companies tend to implement default workflows and consider the job done. The issue is that they never suit the individual needs of an enterprise, and, as a result, it brings them not that much use as it was expected.
Your Jira workflow is a mirror of your real business process. If you have different variants, conditions, actors in your business process, why Jira workflow should be simple and strict?
Sure. Best practices are gathered and issues as frameworks:
Depending on your needs and requests, we can do:
– Workflow transitions, statuses and post functions, and conditional validations.
– Workflow automation – an automatic transition between statuses, call to external services and processing tickets and issues.
– Custom modifications that can include add-ons development, etc.
JIRA Workflow Integrations Management + various Atlassian-compatible add-ons or add-ons by other companies.
– Agility of your working processes.
– Organizational flexibility.
– Time and human or asset resources saved.
Turn to Polontech, and we’ll analyze your work processes from the perspective of ITIL and come up with a suitable workflow configuration. No matter how complex and manifold business processes are, our team will create a workflow of any difficulty that will precisely reflect them all.
"We got automated reliable Service Desk process with the ability to serve a large number of customers. It has powerful reports system to control efficiency of the team. In addition, the process is fully automated and has a very good base for ongoing development and scaling. Polontech team was able to provide all work remotely and within 5 working days. Thanks to Aleks Yenin for great management and engagement!"