We increase the workflow productivity for hundreds of users
When it comes to organizing a workflow, the majority of companies tend to implement default workflows and consider the job done. The issue is that they never suit the individual needs of an enterprise, and, as a result, it brings them not that much use as it was expected.
Depending on your needs and requests, we can do:
– Workflow transitions, statuses and post functions, and conditional validations.
– Workflow automation – an automatic transition between statuses, call to external services and processing tickets and issues.
– Custom modifications that can include add-ons development, etc.
JIRA Workflow Integrations Management + various Atlassian-compatible add-ons or add-ons by other companies.
– Agility of your working processes.
– Organizational flexibility.
– Time and human or asset resources saved.
Easy workflow configurations usually take a couple of hours + testing, while more complex cases may take approximately a week + testing.
Turn to Polontech, and we’ll analyze your work processes from the perspective of ITIL and come up with a suitable workflow configuration. No matter how complex and manifold business processes are, our team will create a workflow of any difficulty that will precisely reflect them all.
"We got automated reliable Service Desk process with the ability to serve a large number of customers. It has powerful reports system to control efficiency of the team. In addition, the process is fully automated and has a very good base for ongoing development and scaling. Polontech team was able to provide all work remotely and within 5 working days. Thanks to Aleks Yenin for great management and engagement!"